How they work
The Difference Between Pre-Made and Custom-Fitted Grillz
Pre-made grillz, or our affordable gold-plated grillz, come in one standard size that fits most. They are made from stainless steel or jeweler’s brass and then plated with real gold. You won’t have to make an impression and mail it back to us. You simply purchase your grillz and it will come with everything you need to adjust your mouth piece to ensure a comfortable fit.
Custom-fitted grillz, or solid gold grillz, are a more expensive option because they are hand made from pure gold or solid sterling silver and designed to fit an impression of your teeth perfectly. First, you will receive everything you need to create an impression of your teeth. You will mail it back to us, and we will use your impression to create a custom-fitted grillz designed to give an exact fit to the shape and size of your teeth.
About our Custom Fitted Solid Gold Grillz
Looking for a Custom Fitted Set of Grillz and don’t want to settle for anything less than solid gold? We have just what you’re looking for! Our custom fitted sets are made exactly to the mold that is provided so you get the perfect custom fit.
Our custom fitted grillz come in Sterling Silver, as well as 10K, 14K, and 18K Yellow Gold, White Gold, and Rose Gold. We offer solid style, connecting bridge, and open face style grillz. Looking to add fangs, diamond dust, diamond cuts, ice it out, or add deep cuts for that perm look? We got you covered! We offer all of those options at affordable prices that we’re sure you’ll love.
Be 1 of 1 today with your own set of custom fitted solid gold grillz!
How Do You Mold Them?
Each purchase comes with everything you need to get fitted in 10 minutes. The molding process can be done at home, but for the best results, we recommend getting them done by a dentist or licensed professional. Check out this video for step by step instructions.
- Mix the White and Blue putty for 30 seconds and until it turns one color. After 30 seconds, roll the putty into a sausage and put it in the tray.
- Lift up your lip and put the tray straight over your mouth. After that, push the tray and putty onto your teeth. Make sure the putty covers your gum line and don’t move the tray while waiting.
- Set a timer for 6 minutes. After 6 minutes is up, slowly wiggle the tray lose and off of your teeth. To avoid ruining the mold, do not pull it straight down. Make sure the gum line shows.
- Put the molds into bag and put that into a priority box and sent it back to us using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
About our Gold Plated Grillz
Affordable doesn’t always equate to sub par quality. When you’re looking at our premade grillz, you’ll probably start to ask yourself how can grillz possible be so affordable. Because those grillz are premade, they come as a one size fits most solution to your grillz need so you don’t have to deal with dental molds and impressions. Also, because we deal with the jewelry manufacturers directly, we cut out the middleman and are able to transfer those savings to you. Both of these are the main reasons why we are able to offer such high quality grillz at such affordable prices.
Our premium pre-made grillz are made of either jeweler’s brass or stainless steel and plated with real gold. For our iced pre-made grillz, we use flawless cubic zirconia (lab simulated diamonds) that are indistinguishable from real diamonds to the naked eye set in jeweler’s brass. Because our premium pre-made grillz are made with a core of either jeweler’s brass or stainless steel plated with a thick gold plating, they are very tarnish and fade resistant.
How Do You Fit Them?
Each purchase comes with everything you need to get fitted right at home in 5 minutes. Molding and adjusting is easy and all you need is hot water! Check out this video for step by step instructions.
- Adjust the grill to the shape of your mouth and teeth. Bend the grill and adjust the prongs until they fit comfortably on your teeth.
- When you get your desired look, place the included silicone bar between the prongs on the back of the grill and secure it in place by slightly tightening the prongs.
- Put both silicone bar and grillz together in hot water (~107F). After 15 seconds, the silicone bar should soften and become clear.
- Carefully take the grillz and silicone bar out of the water and firmly place the grillz onto your teeth, adjusting if necessary. After holding the grillz there for 30 seconds, the silicone bar should harden and you will now have removable grillz that fit perfectly to the shape of your teeth.